For married couples with young children.
Infants and toddlers have a large capacity to assimilate and respond to their surroundings, making the daily realities encountered in family life a natural starting point to promote learning and to begin developing some basic habits.
Parents with children of all ages will benefit from these foundational practices and this methodology of parenting.
This course costs $295. Non-refundable. Options for installment payments are available.
- To provide parents with practical knowledge of childhood development
- To encourage parents to use this knowledge to promote optimal psychological, developmental, intellectual, and cultural growth in their children.
- To foster better communication between husband and wife while increasing family unity.
- To promote interaction and friendship among families.
Topics and dates
- Challenging your child - January 18, 2020
- Loving Discipline - February 8, 2020
- Back to Basics - March 21, 2020
- The Great Adventure - April 18, 2020
- Truth & Transcendence - May 23, 2020